The Lancaster Lodge is a 4-star modern hotel with parking and free wi-fi located at the western end of the flat of the city on the River Lee.
* Lancaster Lodge
* Lancaster Lodge, Lancaster Quay, Western Road, Cork
* Number of Stars: 4
* Breakfast? Yes
* Dedicated non-smoking rooms? Yes
* Staff Friendliness (out of 10): 8
* Staff Competence (out of 10): 8
* Room Options: Single, Double, Suite
* Room comfort level (out of 10): 9
* Noisy? They’re currently building an addition next door, but the construction noise was almost unnoticeable with the windows closed.
* Does the TV remote work?: Yes
* Fan/AC?: No
* Pool?: No
* Concierge?: N/A
* Restaurant?: Yes
* Conference facilities?: Yes
* Value for money? Yes
* Irish Blog Recommends?: It’s Perfectly Suitable
Single rate: From €86.00 B & B included
Double rate: From €120.00 B & B included
Twin rate: From €120.00 B & B included
Single rate: From €110.00 B & B included
Double rate: From €170.00 B & B included
When sharing with at least 2 adults – Children under 5 yrs free and Children uder 12yrs 50% adult rate.
Senior Citizen Discount 10% on rack rates.
2006 Internet Special:
Double/Twin Room : Min 3 night stay @ 55pps per night B&B included.
Offer is based on minimum of 3 night stay 2 people sharing and is not valid Bank Holiday weekends.
Only valid when booked through their website.
Offer ends December 2006.
* Booking Information:https://www.lancasterlodge.com/reservations.htm • PHONE: 00 353 21 4251125.
* Email email@example.com
* Website: www.lancasterlodge.com
Synopsis: A more secluded, quieter alternative to the more expensive hotels in town without sacrificing on amenities.
Flat Screen LCD TV
Arm Chair with Foot Stool
In room Tea/Coffee
Free secure private parking
Two direct dial phones in all rooms
Personal digital safe in all rooms
Lift access to all floors
Electronic security key
Bath/shower in all rooms
24 hour news channel
Two rooms fully wheelchair accessible
Award winning breakfast
Complimentary morning newspapers
City centre location
24 hour reception
These features are standard in all rooms.
Luxury Jacuzzi suites have additional facilities of :
26″ LCD T.V.
CD Stereo System
Phone in bathroom
Pillow Top Luxury
Super King-size bed
Complimentary bottled water and
The Lancaster lodge is reknown for its breakfasts, which are quite good. The rooms are of average size and the bathrooms are quite large. When myself and the munchkin reported for breakfast, the efficient Polish waittress brought me a high chair without my even asking. On the way back up to the room a very friendly member of staff saw that we were occupied with the baby and offered to help us with our bags.
Also, free wi-fi rocks. The parking lot is also a great thing, seeing as how parking in Cork city isn’t always the easiest thing to do.