Jury’s Inn, Cork
Located just 1 block from the bus station on the eastern end of the flat of town, Jury’s Inn Cork is a modern, corporate-style hotel in Ireland.
* Jury’s Inn Cork
* Jury’s Inn, Anderson’s Quay, Cork
* Number of Stars: N/A
* Breakfast? No
* Dedicated non-smoking rooms? Yes
* Staff Friendliness (out of 10): 8
* Staff Competence (out of 10): 8
* Room Options: Single, Double, Suite
* Room comfort level (out of 10): 9
* Noisy? No.
* Does the TV remote work?: Yes
* Fan/AC?: No
* Pool?: No
* Concierge?: N/A
* Restaurant?: Yes
* Conference facilities?: Yes
* Value for money? Good
* Irish Blog Recommends?: It’s Perfectly Suitable
Single rate: From €65.00
Double rate: From €87.00 for two adults sharing
* Booking Information:https://www.jurysdoyle.com/book/reservations.php • Tel: (+353 21) 494 3000 Fax: (+353 21) 427 6144
* Online contact form: https://www.jurysdoyle.com/forms/forms.php?form_pid=2&page_pid=329
* Website: https://corkhotels.jurysdoyle.com/jurysinn_cork
Synopsis: A decent corporate hotel in the middle of town.
* Complimentary Baby play area/sleeping cot
* 133 standard rooms
* Meeting room
* Secure parking facility available (two minutes’ walk from the Inn, overnight charge of €8.00 will apply)
Comments: This hotel gets HUGE points for setting up a Graco Travel Cot in our room for the munchkin when they heard we were travelling with an infant. They may not include breakfast with the cost of the room (I thought that was a bit cheap) and they may charge by the hour for internet access (another cheap shot), but there’s nothing like arriving at a hotel after a long day, bags hanging off of ya and finding a safe spot to set down the baby.
In all, the location of this place is good, but for the price you’d figure they’d at least give residents free internet access and possibly breakfast – how mean can you get? The place had nothing special about it that would make it a better choice than other accommodation in the area. Plus, charging residents for internet access seemed ridiculous to me. I wouldn’t stay here again unless traveling with a baby and no travel cot of our own (them setting up the cot was a huge help).